You are here: About Us / About Our Services Complaints Procedures
About Our Services
Our Complaints Procedure
All written complaints should be addressed to:
The Complaints Officer,
1 Grand Canal Square,
Grand Canal Harbour,
Dublin D02 P820,
- We will acknowledge all written complaints in writing within 5 business days of receipt and will advise you who is dealing with the complaint until it is resolved or cannot be processed any further.
- Details of all verbal complaints are recorded in writing. Upon receipt of a verbal complaint, we will offer you an opportunity to have your complaint treated as a written complaint.
- Our aim is to resolve any complaint as quickly as possible. If the matter cannot be resolved within 10 business days, we will seek to carry out and complete an investigation of a written complaint within 40 business days. You will receive a regular written update on the progress of the investigation at intervals of not greater than 20 business days.
- If your complaint is not resolved within 40 business days, we will inform you of the anticipated time frame in which we hope to resolve the complaint and advise you of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Services Ombudsman, Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2 (+353 1 6620899).
- Within 5 business days of completion of the investigation of a complaint, we will advise you in writing of the outcome and, if appropriate, explain the terms of any offer or settlement which we are prepared to make. We will also advise you of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Services Ombudsman.
- Our complaints procedure is based on the Central Bank of Ireland’s Consumer Protection Code, a copy of which is available at www.centralbankireland.ie
If you are not satisfied with the way we have dealt with your complaint, you may refer your complaint to:
The Financial Services Ombudsman
3rd Floor Lincoln House
Lo-call: 1890 88 20 90
Fax: +353 1 662 08 90
Public Office Hours:
09.30hrs - 13.00hrs
14.00hrs - 17.00hrs