You are here: Products Computer Insurance
In today’s fast paced technology driven environment, organisations invest heavily in the latest technology in order to keep ahead. Being left without your laptop, desktop computer or iPad can be a major inconvenience, disrupt operations and have a negative financial impact on your business.
An IPB Insurance Computer Policy provides cover for accidental damage, loss, theft and breakdown to your computer equipment. We provide cover for your desktop computers and peripherals, laptops and other portable computer equipment.
Summary of Cover
- The IPB Insurance Computer Policy covers accidental damage, malicious damage, water and liquid damage, fire, theft, loss and breakdown.*
- We provide automatic cover of up to €260,000 for your hardware and up to €65,000 in respect of your software.
- IPB Insurance provides automatic cover for equipment taken home by your employees.
- Cover can also be provided on a “Worldwide Basis” for your Laptops and Portable Computer Equipment.
- We cover the cost of replacing/restoring lost software and data up to a limit of €100,000.
* Breakdown cover is restricted to equipment, which is the subject of a maintenance agreement and is intended to supplement such agreements.
This is a brief summary of our Computer Insurance Policy. For further information about this policy and our terms & conditions please contact us today.
Why Choose IPB Insurance?
- In today’s environment, it is crucial to ensure that your interests are protected by an insurance company that fully understands risk.
IPB Insurance is one of the largest liability insurers in the Irish market.
- With over 88 years experience in underwriting major property and liability risks, our underwriters and claims managers are among the most experienced in Ireland.
- We will tailor a policy to meet your exact business requirements.