You are here: Products Property Insurance
Commercial Property Insurance protects your organisation against physical damage to, or loss of, your property assets. In the case of catastrophes like fire, explosion, theft, or vandalism, Property Insurance helps cover the costs of repairing or replacing damaged business property to allow your organisation to continue to function as normal.
Whether you are a freeholder, leaseholder, mortgagee or owner, your premises represent a substantial investment that should be adequately protected. The IPB Insurance Commercial Property Policy provides your organisation with a comprehensive insurance solution to protect your specified buildings and contents against loss or damage from a wide range of exposures.
Summary of Cover
Summary of Cover
Our Property Policy offers:
- Material Damage cover to protect your property against physical damage or loss.
- Business Interruption cover protects your organisation against consequential financial losses that may occur after your property loss, such as Loss of revenues/profits or the additional costs associated with you having to relocate to alternative premises.
- Loss of Money cover will protect your organisation in the event of a money loss.
- Fidelity Guarantee cover will protect your organisation against the loss of money or property as a direct result of any act of fraud or dishonesty by employees.
- Specified All Risk cover protects your organisation against the loss of any high value assets that you may declare e.g. artwork.
The Material Damage cover provides protection against the following perils:-
- Fire, lightning and explosion
- Riot, civil commotion
- Subterranean Fire
- Storm and Flood
- Escape of water from any tank, apparatus or pipe
- Sprinkler Leakage
- Accidental Damage
- IPB Insurance provides its own valuation service to clients. Our surveyor is available to liaise with your technical staff to establish proper insurance valuations. This avoids any unnecessary payment of premium as a result of over insurance, or the possibility of being penalised as result of underinsurance.
- In addition we continuously monitor a number of Commercial Rebuilding and Consumer Price Indices and provide annual revisions where necessary.
- Additional Interested Parties can be noted on the policy.
This is a brief summary of our Property Insurance Policy. For further information about this policy and our terms & conditions please contact us today.
Why Choose IPB Insurance?
- In today’s environment, it is crucial to ensure that your interests are protected by an insurance company that fully understands risk.
- IPB Insurance is one of the largest liability insurers in the Irish market.
- With over 88 years experience in underwriting major property and liability risks, our underwriters and claims managers are among the most experienced in Ireland.
- We will tailor a policy to meet your exact business requirements.